Magnom™ Circuit Protection Unit
Built from Aluminium Alloy or Stainless Steel, the Circuit Protection Unit [CP] is a small 2 core Magnom™ in-line unit. The CP has a very high pressure capability making it highly suitable for a variety of industrial and hydraulic applications. In particular it is designed to protect key components, such as valves etc in fluid circuits.
Special Features & Benefits
- A compact, versitile 2 core Magnom™ unit with high pressure capability makes it ideal for critical component protection in smaller transmissions, hydraulic lines and on ‘on vehicle’ automotve systems – including diesel fuel
- A simple inline design with highly efficient flow dynamic minimising pressure drop.
- Small and efficient system protection
- Standard SAE-12 fittings
- Primary: Engine Protection, Fuel, Hydraulics
- Secondary: Engine Protection, Fuel, Lubrication Oils, Transmissions, Transmissions [Large Scale]
- Subject to application: